The World Can WaitThe World Can Wait (1995) Season 1 Episode 4R-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 597 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky, Billie.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Alfred Gimeno.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Peter Hastings.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 05, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
A Re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs. Brain sets aside planning world domination for a night to court Billie, a female mouse from... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The World Can Wait" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The World Can Wait? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!