Meet John BrainMeet John Brain (1995) Season 1 Episode 4R-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 653 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Startoons
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky, Reporter.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Lauri Frasier.
- Directed By Greg Reyna.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Peter Hastings.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 05, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
A Re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs. Brain runs for President and Pinky is his running mate.
Cartoon Production Information:
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Meet John Brain" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Meet John Brain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!