Bubba Bo Bob BrainBubba Bo Bob Brain (1996) Season 1 Episode 3R-B- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1161 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky, Yee-Haw Girl.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Gail Matthius.
- Directed By Gary Hartle, Audu Paden, Dave Marshall.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Sherri Stoner.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 07, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3R-B
- Season: 1
A Re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs. Brain becomes a successful country singer with a hit song thanks to a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bubba Bo Bob Brain" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bubba Bo Bob Brain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!