Win BigWin Big (1996) Season 1 Episode 3R-A- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 347 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Directed By Dave Marshall, Rusty Mills.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Peter Hastings.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 07, 1996.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
A Re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Cartoon Production Information:
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Win Big" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Win Big? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!