Spell-BoundSpell-Bound (1995) Season 1 Episode 2R- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 711 times total.
- Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Runt, Slappy Squirrel, Pesto, Bobby, Squit, Ralph the Guard, Witch Hazel, Hansel, Gretel, Merlin, Dragon.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker, Sherri Stoner, Chick Vennera, John Mariano.
- Directed By Dave Marshall, Rusty Mills.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard, Tom Ruegger, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By John P. McCann.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steve Bernstein, Gordon L. Goodwin.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield, Al Breitenbach; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 16, 1995.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs. Brain finds a "Take Over The World" spell in Merlin's book, but discovers he needs a red dragon's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A re-broadcast of an episode originally shown in Animaniacs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Spell-Bound" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spell-Bound? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!