Candle JackCandle Jack (1995) Season 1 Episode 102-A- Freakazoid! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 749 times total.
- Freakazoid! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprise Co., Ltd., Seoul Movie Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Debbie Douglas, Freakazoid, Roddy MacStew, Dexter Douglas, Mr. Chubbikins, Sgt. Mike Cosgrove, Duncan Douglas, Steff, Douglas Douglas, Candle Jack, Frank the Guard, Dr. Gunther Hunterhanker, Oscar, Buzz, Kathy, Dash O'Pepper, Semiconductor.
- Voice Actors: Tress MacNeille, Paul Rugg, Craig Ferguson, David Kaufman, Frank Welker, Edward Asner, Joe Leahy, Googy Gress, Tracy Rowe, John P. McCann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scott Jeralds, Eric Radomski.
- Produced By John P. McCann, Paul Rugg, Mitch Schauer, Laura V. Perrotta, Haven Alexander, Tom Ruegger, Jean MacCurdy, Steven Spielberg; more Producers ...
- Written By Paul Rugg.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, Tom Ruegger, Richard Stone, Ron Goldstein; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on September 16, 1995.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
At Camp Wennamigonnagohome, counselor Steff and her horror-loving charges are menaced by a spooky bogeyman-guy with the power to capture anyone who says his name out loud. Can Freakazoid save them? Will Sinbad get another TV show? Will Agarn wear a dress? This... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Candle Jack" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Candle Jack? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!