Virtual FreakVirtual Freak (1996) Season 2 Episode 204-B- Freakazoid! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 336 times total.
- Freakazoid! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprise Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Debbie Douglas, Freakazoid, Roddy MacStew, Professor Jones, Dexter Douglas, Mr. Chubbikins, Sgt. Mike Cosgrove, Duncan Douglas, Steff, Douglas Douglas, The Lobe, Babeheart, Dinosaur, Manager, Attendant.
- Voice Actors: Tress MacNeille, Paul Rugg, Craig Ferguson, Jonathan Harris, David Kaufman, Frank Welker, Edward Asner, Joe Leahy, Googy Gress, Tracy Rowe; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Peter Shin.
- Produced By John P. McCann, Paul Rugg, Mitch Schauer, Laura V. Perrotta, Haven Alexander, Tom Ruegger, Jean MacCurdy, Steven Spielberg; more Producers ...
- Written By Melody Fox, John P. McCann.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, Tom Ruegger, Richard Stone, Ron Goldstein; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on November 02, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 204-B
- Season: 2
The mall was a nice, peaceful place until the new "Virtual Tussle" game was installed. But now, Freakazoid and Cosgrove are getting zapped into Virtual World, a couple of futuristic warriors are blasting the mall to smithereens, and the Lobe is buying himself a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Virtual Freak" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Virtual Freak? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!