Relax-O-VisionRelax-O-Vision (1995) Season 1 Episode 109-A- Freakazoid! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 417 times total.
- Freakazoid! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprise Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Debbie Douglas, Freakazoid, Roddy MacStew, Dexter Douglas, Mr. Chubbikins, Sgt. Mike Cosgrove, Duncan Douglas, Steff, Douglas Douglas, H.A. Futterman, The Lobe, Fan Boy, Cobra Queen, Longhorn, The Judge, Singer, Lt. Artie King, Joey.
- Voice Actors: Tress MacNeille, Paul Rugg, Craig Ferguson, David Kaufman, Frank Welker, Edward Asner, Joe Leahy, Googy Gress, Tracy Rowe, John P. McCann, Ben Stein; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ronaldo Del Carmen, Jack Heiter, Scott Jerald, Eric Radomski, Dan Riba; more Directors ...
- Produced By John P. McCann, Paul Rugg, Mitch Schauer, Laura V. Perrotta, Haven Alexander, Tom Ruegger, Jean MacCurdy, Steven Spielberg; more Producers ...
- Written By Paul Dini.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, Tom Ruegger, Richard Stone, Ron Goldstein; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on November 25, 1995.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
By the order of H.A. Futterman, the disturbingly violent bits in the latest Freakazoid adventure are replaced by calming, mirthful images. But this doesn't stop the Lobe from kidnapping Steff, who responds by screaming... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Relax-O-Vision" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Relax-O-Vision? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!