Paint the TownPaint the Town (2013) Season 1 Episode 19- Henry Hugglemonster Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 164 times total.
- Henry Hugglemonster Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Brown Bag Films
- Cartoon Characters: Henry Hugglemonster, Momma, Eduardo Enormomonster, Ernestine Enormomonster, Estelle Enormomonster, Nanno, Isabella Roarson, Daddo, Grando, Denzel Dugglemonster, Ivor Hugglemonster, Summer Hugglemonster, Cobby Hugglemonster.
- Voice Actors: Lara Jill Miller, Lori Alan, Brian Blessed, Brenda Blethyn, Grey DeLisle, Geri Halliwell, Tom Kenny, Rob Paulsen, Kari Wahlgren, Hynden Walch; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Norton Virgien.
- Produced By Gillian Higgins, Darragh O'Connell, Niamh Sharkey, Cathal Gaffney.
- Written By Sascha Paladino, Michael G. Stern, Robert Vargas.
- Music: Matt Mahaffey.
- First Aired on April 26, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Ireland
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Fifty-two episodes in the series.
Based on the book series I'm a Happy Hugglewug by Niamh Sharkey, this animated series follows the adventures of spirited five-year-old Henry Hugglemonster, the middle child in a family of fun-loving monsters.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Paint the Town. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Paint the Town? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!