My Huggy ValentineMy Huggy Valentine (2013) Season 1 Episode 25-A- Doc McStuffins Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 242 times total.
- Doc McStuffins Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Brown Bag Films, Disney Channel
- Animation Studio: Brown Bag Films
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television, Disney Channel, Disney Junior
- Cartoon Characters: Doc McStuffins, Hallie, Lambie, Stuffy, Chilly, Donny McStuffins, Mom McStuffins, Dad McStuffins, Tisha.
- Voice Actors: Kiara Muhammad, Loretta Devine, Lara Jill Miller, Robbie Rist, Jess Harnell, Jaden Betts, Kim Brooks, Gary Anthony Williams; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Maria Estrada, Norton Virgien.
- Produced By Gillian Higgins, Theresa Mayer, Cathal Gaffney, Chris Nee.
- Animated By Shane Collins, Richard Keane.
- Written By Chris Nee.
- Music: Stuart Kollmorgen, China Anne McClain.
- Editor: Seamus O'Toole.
- First Aired on February 01, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Ireland / U.S.A.
Lambie becomes jealous and brokenhearted when a new toy steals the spotlight from her during Valentine's Day.
Cartoon Production Information:
Doc McStuffins is an imaginative animated series about six-year-old Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, who communicates with and heals stuffed animals and toys out of her backyard clinic. The series highlights... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Huggy Valentine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!