Where Rodents DareWhere Rodents Dare (1993) Season 1 Episode 9-3- 406-711- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 464 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Directed By Greg Reyna, Dave Marshall.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Peter Hastings, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Several of the world's leaders are having an international peace conference in the Swiss Alps, in the fortress on the summit of Sloashdakashane (sp?). The Brain... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Where Rodents Dare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where Rodents Dare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!