Coldygury And The Hot Lost BunsColdygury And The Hot Lost Buns (2009) Season 1 Episode 103- 102A- Noonbory and the Super Seven Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 231 times total.
- Noonbory and the Super Seven Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Knowledge Network, CTV Two Alberta, BBC Kids, SCN, Daewon Media, Cookie Jar Entertainment, DACAPO Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Noonbory, Lunabory, Pongdybory, Totobory, Jettybory, Cozybory, Lukybory, Nolan Balzer (Farmerbory), Coldygury, Bakerbory.
- Voice Actors: Brent Hirose, Jacqui Fox, Trevor Toffan, Markian Tarasiuk, Margaux Miller, Jade Repeta, Reegan McCheyne, Nolan Balzer, Rod Beilfuss; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Nolan Balzer, Laura Shepherd.
- Produced By Jamie Waese.
Associate Producer: Jane Crawford.
Executive Producers: Michael Hirsh, Pamela Slavin, Toper Taylor, John Vandervelde; more Producers ...
- Written By Shelley Hoffman, Robert Pincombe, Nicole Stamp.
- Music: Olaf Pyttlik.
- Editor: Craig Drikis Barnikis.
- First Aired on February 24, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Knowledge/BBC Kids (Canada), WUCW/CBS (Cookie Jar Kids Network/Cookie Jar TV) (U.S.A), Nick, Jr. (USA), EBS (Korea) (South Korea), Tiny Pop (United Kingdom).
- Running Time: 28 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / South Korea
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Budgeted at an estimated $3.2 million Canadian. This CGI-animated series first ran from September 19 to December 12, 2009. The pilot episode aired on KEWLopolis on CBS on August 15, 2009. Set in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Coldygury And The Hot Lost Buns. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Coldygury And The Hot Lost Buns? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!