The Great Wakkorotti: The Master And his MusicThe Great Wakkorotti: The Master And his Music (1993) Season 1 Episode 16-3- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 343 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Wakko, Yakko, Dot.
- Voice Actors: Jess Harnell, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Maurice LaMarche.
- Directed By Jeff DeGrandis.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 04, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 2:21 minutes.
- Season: 1
Wakko belches enthusiastically to the tune of The Blue Danube.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Great Wakkorotti: The Master And his Music" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Wakkorotti: The Master And his Music? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!