Mike The Knight And The Knightly CampoutMike The Knight And The Knightly Campout (2012) - Mike The Knight Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 113 times total.
- Mike The Knight Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, HIT Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Mike, Squirt, Sparkie, Galahad, Evie.
- Written By Marc Seal.
- First Aired on March 27, 2012.
- Originally Aired on CBeebies (UK), Treehouse TV (Canada), Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mike wants to camp out overnight -- but take nothing with him! He learns that completing his mission is more important than doing it without anything!
Cartoon Production Information:
This CGI-animated TV series consists of 26 half-hour episodes, each containing two cartoons in most markets. CBeebies aired a single 13-minute episode a day. Mike the Knight is a brand new 52 part CG-animated series bringing the excitement... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mike The Knight And The Knightly Campout. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mike The Knight And The Knightly Campout? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!