Mike The Knight And The Triple Trophy TriumphMike The Knight And The Triple Trophy Triumph (2012) - Mike The Knight Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 101 times total.
- Mike The Knight Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, HIT Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Mike, Squirt, Sparkie, Galahad, Evie.
- Written By Marc Seal.
- First Aired on February 13, 2012.
- Originally Aired on CBeebies (UK), Treehouse TV (Canada), Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mike wants to win three trophies, but when his dragons win the games, he changes the rules.
Cartoon Production Information:
This CGI-animated TV series consists of 26 half-hour episodes, each containing two cartoons in most markets. CBeebies aired a single 13-minute episode a day. Mike the Knight is a brand new 52... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mike The Knight And The Triple Trophy Triumph? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!