The Brain's ApprenticeThe Brain's Apprentice (1998) Season 5 Episode 41730- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 454 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: StarToons
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Directed By Ron Fleischer.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Randy Rogel.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 09, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 9:54 minutes.
- Season: 5
In a parody to The Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Brain constructs an army of little robots to take over the world. But Pinky tampers. The plan actually succeeds. But... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There is no spoken dialogue in this cartoon. The last ever "Pinky and the Brain" segment in the cartoon, also the only silent one. A parody of Dsiney's The Sorcerer's Apprentice... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Brain's Apprentice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!