The Big Candy StoreThe Big Candy Store (1993) Season 1 Episode 8-3- 406-703- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 536 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: StarToons
- Cartoon Characters: Wakko, Yakko, Dot, Candy Store Manager, Nuns, Cheerleaders, Band, Football Players.
- Voice Actors: Jess Harnell, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Jon McClenahan.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Paul Rugg, Sherri Stoner.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 22, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 8:53 minutes.
- Season: 1
The owner of a candy store (who hates children) kicks out a nun when she asks for a donation of candy to her orphanage. Then the Warner siblings go to visit the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Big Candy Store" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Candy Store? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!