Anchors A-WarnersAnchors A-Warners (1996) Season 4 Episode 41731- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 318 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: Wakko, Yakko, Dot, Dr. Scratchensniff.
- Voice Actors: Jess Harnell, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Nick DuBois.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 28, 1996.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 7:35 minutes.
- Season: 4
Yakko, Wakko and Dot stowaway on Dr. Scratchensniff's cruise trip.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Anchors A-Warners" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Anchors A-Warners? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!