Just To Get A RepJust To Get A Rep (2010) Season 1 Episode 20- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 89 times total.
- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Kapow Pictures PTY Limited, New South Wales Film Television Office
- Cartoon Characters: CJ, Lesley, Si, Arnis, Lyle, The Patel Twins, Charley, Gene, Marsha.
- Directed By Mark Gravas.
- Written By Stu Connolly.
- Music: Noel Burgess.
- First Aired on March 22, 2010.
- Originally Aired on ABC3.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
CJ takes over Lesley's job as student representative to prove a point, but she lets the power go to her head.
Cartoon Production Information:
CJ the DJ is a new 3D animation series, fresh and abrasive! This is the story of a young girl, nuts about music, who wants to share her passion with her friends. Like every teenager, music is the core... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Just To Get A Rep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!