HalloweenieHalloweenie (2010) Season 1 Episode 19- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 102 times total.
- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Kapow Pictures PTY Limited, New South Wales Film Television Office
- Cartoon Characters: CJ, Lesley, Si, Arnis, Lyle, The Patel Twins, Charley, Gene, Marsha.
- Directed By Mark Gravas.
- Written By Stu Connolly.
- Music: Noel Burgess.
- First Aired on March 15, 2010.
- Originally Aired on ABC3.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Lesley feels threatened when CJ's friend Mira from band camp visits and organizes a cool Halloween party.
Cartoon Production Information:
CJ the DJ is a new 3D animation series, fresh and abrasive! This is the story of a young girl, nuts about music, who wants to share her passion with her friends. Like every teenager, music is the core... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Halloweenie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!