UnmaskedUnmasked (2010) Season 1 Episode 14- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 170 times total.
- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Kapow Pictures PTY Limited, New South Wales Film Television Office
- Cartoon Characters: CJ, Lesley, Si, Arnis, Lyle, The Patel Twins, Charley, Gene, Marsha.
- Directed By Mark Gravas.
- Written By Stu Connolly.
- Music: Noel Burgess.
- First Aired on February 08, 2010.
- Originally Aired on ABC3.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 14
- Season: 1
Arnis starts an A-trax magazine, and CJ's first assignment is to discover the real identity of mysterious masked band DTW.
Cartoon Production Information:
CJ the DJ is a new 3D animation series, fresh and abrasive! This is the story of a young girl, nuts about music, who wants to share her passion with her friends. Like every teenager, music is the core of her life; music defines her style and her... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Unmasked. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Unmasked? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!