Hair AffaireHair Affaire (2010) Season 1 Episode 11- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 128 times total.
- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Kapow Pictures PTY Limited, New South Wales Film Television Office
- Cartoon Characters: CJ, Lesley, Si, Arnis, Lyle, The Patel Twins, Charley, Gene, Marsha.
- Directed By Mark Gravas.
- Written By Stu Connolly.
- Music: Noel Burgess.
- First Aired on January 18, 2010.
- Originally Aired on ABC3.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
After a misunderstanding at school, CJ's forced to dye her pink hair back to its natural color.
Cartoon Production Information:
CJ the DJ is a new 3D animation series, fresh and abrasive! This is the story of a young girl, nuts about music, who wants to share her passion with her friends. Like every teenager, music is the core of her life; music defines her style and her... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hair Affaire. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hair Affaire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!