Camps N CakesCamps N Cakes (2010) Season 1 Episode 10- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 123 times total.
- CJ the DJ Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Kapow Pictures PTY Limited, New South Wales Film Television Office
- Cartoon Characters: CJ, Lesley, Si, Arnis, Lyle, The Patel Twins, Charley, Gene, Marsha.
- Directed By Mark Gravas.
- Written By Stu Connolly.
- Music: Noel Burgess.
- First Aired on January 11, 2010.
- Originally Aired on ABC3.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
CJ is excited to go on her first band camp until she realizes what she has let herself in for.
Cartoon Production Information:
CJ the DJ is a new 3D animation series, fresh and abrasive! This is the story of a young girl, nuts about music, who wants to share her passion with her friends. Like every teenager, music is the core of her life; music defines her style and her... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Camps N Cakes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Camps N Cakes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!