The Umi Sports GamesThe Umi Sports Games (2012) Season 3 Episode 308- Team Umizoomi Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 258 times total.
- Team Umizoomi Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Curious Pictures, Nickelodeon Productions
- Distributed by: MTV Networks International, Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Milli, Geo, Bot.
- Voice Actors: Madeleine Rose Yen, Ethan Kempner, Donovan Patton, Hayley Feinstein, Miles Harvey, P.T. Walkley, Teddy Walsh.
- Directed By Matt Sheridan.
- Produced By Soo Kim, Michael T. Smith.
- Music: Frisbie.
- First Aired on August 13, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 3
Team Umizoomi is playing in the biggest sports event around -- the Umi Games! But to win the Umi Games Trophy, Milli, Geo and Bot will have to defeat the Robot Athletes in each event.
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined live action and animation. Team Umizoomi is located in the center of a wonderfully urban environment where the streets are paved with origami, the sidewalks are swirled with color, and even... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Umi Sports Games. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Umi Sports Games? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!