Enter The Dragon, Part 1Enter The Dragon, Part 1 (2012) Season 2 Episode 220- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 883 times total.
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- DreamWorks Animation, Nickelodeon, Technicolor
- Animation Studio: Nickelodeon Animation Burbank, Oktobor Animation
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Po, Shifu, Announcer, Tigress, Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Bai Li, Kwan.
- Voice Actors: Maria Bamford, John DiMaggio, Peter Hastings, Max Koch, Alfred Molina, Neil Ross, Amir Talai, Kari Wahlgren, James Sie; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Aaron Hammersley.
- Produced By Peter Hastings, Randy Dormans, Gabe Swarr, Andrew Huebner.
- Written By Scott Kreamer.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Animated Program, 2012, Winner, Annie Award, Editorial in an Animated Television Production, Hugo Morales, Adam Arnold, Davrik Waeden and Otto Ferraye, 2013; more Awards ...
- Music: Benjamin Wynn, Jeremy Zuckerman.
- Editor: Hugo Morales, Adam Arnold, Davrik Waeden, Otto Ferraye.
- First Aired on November 12, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Po and the Furious Five come across a creature who is invincible to the powers of kung fu.
Cartoon Production Information:
Chronicles the further adventures of Po, the energetic, enthusiastic, always hungry martial arts panda as he protects the Valley of Peace from threats of all kind. Nickelodeon's second collaboration... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Enter The Dragon, Part 1" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Enter The Dragon, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!