Who Would WinWho Would Win (2012) Season 4 Episode 1015-097- Adventure Time With Finn & Jake Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 143 times total.
- Adventure Time With Finn & Jake Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Frederator Studios, Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Finn, Jake, Dream Warrior, The Farm, Train.
- Voice Actors: Jeremy Shada, John DiMaggio, Matthew Broderick, Tom Gammill, Dana Snyder, Olivia Olson.
- Directed By Larry Leichliter.
- Produced By Kelly Crews, Derek Drymon, Fred Seibert, Pendleton Ward.
- Written By Ako Castuera, Jesse Moynihan.
- First Aired on September 03, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
Finn and Jake disagree after challenging a giant monster to a fight.
Cartoon Production Information:
Premiered as the short film Adventure Time from Frederator Studios Random! Cartoons series.
Each show has two eleven-minute episodes. Unlikely heroes Finn and Jake are buddies who traverse the mystical Land of Ooo and encounter its... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Who Would Win. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Who Would Win? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!