Missing In ActionMissing In Action (2013) Season 5 Episode 100- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 199 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: C-3PO, Clone Troopers, Wolffe, Boost, Sinker, Kindalo, King Manchucho, Male Aleena, Orphne, Padmé Amidala, Female Aleena, Yoda, Commando Gregor, WAC-47, Colonel Meebur Gascon, Battle Droids.
- Voice Actors: Dee Bradley Baker, Ben Diskin, Stephen Stanton, Matthew Wood, Tom Kane.
- Directed By Steward Lee.
- Produced By Cary Silver, Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Brent Friedman.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on January 05, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
Colonel Gascon and D-Squad discover that Abafar, the planet they are trapped on, is Separatist-controlled, but they also discover a Republic Clone Commando named Gregor, who has been stranded on the planet as well. They must work together to get off the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Season five was also called, "Revival." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new heroes... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Missing In Action" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Missing In Action? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!