Tipping PointsTipping Points (2012) Season 5 Episode 93- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 190 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Lucasfilm Animation Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Steela Gerrera, Ahsoka Tano, Lux Bonteri, Saw Gerrera, Hondo Ohnaka, Guard, King Ramsis Dendup, Kalani, Battle Droids, Vendor, King Sanjay Rash, Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Tandin, Anakin Skywalker, Count Dooku, Female Rebels, Rebels, Citizens.
- Voice Actors: Dawn-Lyen Gardner, Ashley Eckstein, Jason Spisak, Andrew Kishino, Jim Cummings, Barry Dennen, Gregg Berger, Matthew Wood, Kirk Thornton; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bosco Ng.
- Produced By Cary Silver, Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Chris Collins.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on October 27, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
Disobedience is a demand for change. As a full-scale revolt embroils Onderon, the rebels strike a decisive blow against the planet's Separatist-aligned king.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Season five was also called, "Revival." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tipping Points" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tipping Points? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!