Julie And The AmazonsJulie And The Amazons (2012) Season 1 Episode 911M-115- Motorcity Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 2670 times total.
- Motorcity Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Disney Television Animation, Robin Red Breast, Titmouse
- Animation Studio: Robin Red Breast
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Tooley, Rogue, Claire, Jacob, Abraham Kane, Texas, Julie, Dutch Gordy, Mike Chilton, No. 2, Lizzie, Chuck, Antonio, Gang Member, Cyborg Dan, Motorcitizen, Weekend Warrior, Foxy, Rayon.
- Voice Actors: Jim Breuer, Blaine Capatch, Dana Davis, Brian Doyle-Murray, Mark Hamill, Jess Harnell, Kate Micucci, Kel Mitchell, Reid Scott, Tara Strong; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Ben Kalina, Shannon Barrett Prynoski, Chris Prynoski.
- Animated By Mike Roush, Joe Cappabianca, Edward Artinian, Keith Kin Yan, Junpei Takayama, Robert Valley, David Vandervoort.
- Music: Stephen Barton, Brendon Small.
- Editor: Barry J. Kelly, Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on December 10, 2012.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Burner logos appear on cars in the city, and the Burners must prove their innocence within 24 hours or face the Duke of Detroit's wrath.
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated series is set in a futuristic Detroit owned by evil billionaire Abraham Kane. Having banned personal freedoms including automobile transportation, Kane now faces one last obstacle, a group of hot-rod wielding rebels who call themselves... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Julie And The Amazons. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Julie And The Amazons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!