Ride Of The Fantasy VansRide Of The Fantasy Vans (2012) Season 1 Episode 911M-111- Motorcity Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 2670 times total.
- Motorcity Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Disney Television Animation, Robin Red Breast, Titmouse
- Animation Studio: Robin Red Breast
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Tooley, Rogue, Claire, Jacob, Abraham Kane, Texas, Julie, Dutch Gordy, Mike Chilton, No. 2, Chuck, Ruby the Dark Slayer, Antonio, Thurman the Magnificent, The Oracle.
- Voice Actors: Jim Breuer, Blaine Capatch, Dana Davis, Brian Doyle-Murray, Mark Hamill, Jess Harnell, Kate Micucci, Kel Mitchell, Reid Scott, Tara Strong; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Ben Kalina, Shannon Barrett Prynoski, Chris Prynoski.
- Animated By Mike Roush, Joe Cappabianca, Edward Artinian, Keith Kin Yan, Junpei Takayama, Robert Valley, David Vandervoort.
- Written By Greg Ernstrom.
- Music: Stephen Barton, Brendon Small.
- Editor: Barry J. Kelly, Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on July 05, 2012.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Burners battle evil robots known as the Utilitons when two of Chuck's friends go missing.
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated series is set in a futuristic Detroit owned by evil billionaire Abraham Kane. Having banned personal freedoms including automobile transportation, Kane now faces one last obstacle, a group of hot-rod wielding rebels who call themselves... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ride Of The Fantasy Vans. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ride Of The Fantasy Vans? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!