The Mixed Martial ArtistThe Mixed Martial Artist (2012) Season 3 Episode 59-A- MAD Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 111 times total.
- MAD Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Reporter, Lieutenant Alex Hopper, Bear Grylls, Robot, Egyptian, Hobbit, Doctor, Kick Buttowski, Al, Aquaman, Tortoise, Al's Wife, Troll, Guy, Robot, Troll, Street Performer, Director, Announcers.
- Voice Actors: Josh Beren, Hugh Davidson, Mikey Day, John DiMaggio, Rachel Ramras.
- Produced By Kevin Shinick, Mark Marek, Sam Register.
- First Aired on July 30, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
George tries to transition from silent films to mixed martial arts.
Cartoon Production Information:
Other Sequences: MADvent Calendar, Robots Disguised as a Scientist, Hobbittrails, Alfred E. Neuman for President: Rejected Mascots, Man at the Eye Doctor sees an F-14, King Tuttowski, Spy vs. Spy,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mixed Martial Artist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!