King YakkoKing Yakko (1993) Season 1 Episode 10-1- 406-632- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 390 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Wakko, Yakko, Dot.
- Voice Actors: Jess Harnell, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Dave Marshall, Alfred Gimeno.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Peter Hastings.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 24, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 22:16 minutes.
- Season: 1
In the Barania Mountains, in the Henkle River valley, lies the tiny kingdom of Anvilania, the world's largest producer and exporter of anvils. Yakko inherits the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "King Yakko" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about King Yakko? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!