Alternate Title: Enter ShredderThe Gauntlet (Enter Shredder) (2012) Season 1 Episode 109- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 631 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Nickelodeon Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Raphael, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, April O'Neil, Splinter, The Shredder, Dogpound, Captain Ryan, Fong, Sid, Shopkeeper, Truck Driver, Commander Grundch.
- Voice Actors: Sean Astin, Jason Biggs, Greg Cipes, Rob Paulsen, Mae Whitman.
- Directed By Juan Jose Meza-Leon.
- Produced By Ciro Nieli, Joshua Sternin, Jeffrey Ventimilia.
- Written By Joshua Sternin, J.R. Ventimilia.
- First Aired on November 17, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
After April receives a warning from her imprisoned father, she and the Turtles embark on a mission to save him and stop the Kraang from detonating a mutagen bomb in the city.
Cartoon Production Information:
Nickelodeon has bought 26 episodes of this half-hour CG-animated action-comedy series. Rob Paulsen also voiced the original Raphael from 1987-1996 in the first series. Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Gauntlet" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Gauntlet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!