Turtle TemperTurtle Temper (2012) Season 1 Episode 103- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 703 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Nickelodeon Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Raphael, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, April O'Neil, Splinter, The Shredder, Chris Bradford, Dark Ninja, Xever, Cat Owner.
- Voice Actors: Sean Astin, Jason Biggs, Greg Cipes, Rob Paulsen, Mae Whitman.
- Directed By Alan Wan.
- Produced By Ciro Nieli, Joshua Sternin, Jeffrey Ventimilia.
- Written By Jeremy Shipp.
- First Aired on October 06, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Raphael loses his temper when he is insulted by a New Yorker named Vic. When Vic catches the Turtles on video, the Turtles must get the phone back or risk the possibility of their existence becoming... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Nickelodeon has bought 26 episodes of this half-hour CG-animated action-comedy series. Rob Paulsen also voiced the original Raphael from 1987-1996 in the first series. Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles begins as the turtles emerge from... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Turtle Temper" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Turtle Temper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!