Last Stall On the LeftLast Stall On the Left (2012) Season 1 Episode 101-A- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 156 times total.
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Boulder Media, Titmouse
- Distributed by: Disney XD
- Cartoon Characters: Randy Cunningham, Howard Weinerman, The Sorcerer, Hannibal McFist, Willem Viceroy III, Heidi Weinerman, Theresa Fowler, Bash Johnson, Principal Slimovitz, Mrs. Driscoll, Coach Green, Mr. Bannister, Julian, Flute Girl, Marci McFist, Debbie Kang.
- Voice Actors: Ben Schwartz, Andrew Caldwell, Tim Curry, John DiMaggio, Kevin Michael Richardson, Cassie Scerbo, Sarah Hyland, Dave Wittenberg, Jim Rash; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Shaun Cashman.
- Produced By Anne Tweedy, Jackie Buscarino, Jed Elinoff, Scott Thomas.
- Animated By Chuck Austen, Mike Milo, Josh Taback, Junpei Takayama.
- Written By Jed Elinoff, Scott Thomas.
- Music: Brad Joseph Breeck.
- Editor: Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on August 13, 2012.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Freshman Randy Cunningham discovers the "NinjaNomicon" -- an 800-year-old Ninja guide -- which reveals that he has been chosen to be Norrisville's newest Ninja.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of 52 episodes. This action-packed animated comedy follows the fast-paced adventures of unlikely hero Randy Cunningham who, armed with his magic ninja suit, the teachings of the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Last Stall On the Left" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Last Stall On the Left? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!