Speak, Marf, SpeakSpeak, Marf, Speak (2012) Season 1 Episode 108-B- Robot And Monster Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 290 times total.
- Robot And Monster Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nickelodeon Productions, Smasho! Productions, Lowbar Productions
- Animation Studio: Nickelodeon Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Monster, Robot.
- Voice Actors: Curtis Armstrong, Harland Williams.
- Directed By Adam Henry.
- Produced By Monique Beatty, Martin Leeper, Jim Schumann, Dave Pressler, Joshua Sternin, J. R. Ventimilia.
- Written By Peter Tibbals, Eric Goldberg.
- Music: Jeff Sudakin.
- Editor: Christopher Hink, Jeff Adams.
- First Aired on August 19, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
After Marf begins to speak, he inslaves Robot and Monster.
Cartoon Production Information:
Nickelodeon announced that it picked up 26 episodes in March 2011 to run for the 2012-13 season. Robot & Monster follows the friendship and adventures of the most unlikely best-friend duo, Robot,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Speak, Marf, Speak" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Speak, Marf, Speak? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!