Nothing But The ToothNothing But The Tooth (1993) Season 1 Episode 18-4- 406-615- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 307 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: Wakko, Yakko, Dot.
- Voice Actors: Jess Harnell, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Greg Reyna.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Deanna Oliver, Paul Rugg.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 06, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 7:13 minutes.
- Episode Number: 18-4.
Prod Number: 406-615
- Season: 1
Rasputin was keeping Czar Nicholas the 2nd hypnotized until Rasputin got a toothache. Yakko, Wakko and Dot, professional Shriners, arrive as dentists and remove all of Rasputin's teeth. Rasputin, no longer able to hypnotize the Czar,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Nothing But The Tooth" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nothing But The Tooth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!