SummerweenSummerween (2012) Season 1 Episode 112- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 555 times total.
- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Mabel, Dipper, Grunkle Stan, Soos, Wendy, The Summerween Trickster.
- Voice Actors: Kristen Schaal, Jason Morgan, Alex Hirsch, Linda Cardellini, Jeff Bennett.
- Directed By John Aoshima.
- Produced By Tobias Conan Trost, Alex Hirsch, Rob Renzetti.
- Written By Zach Paez, Alex Hirsch, Michael Rianda.
- Music: Brad Breeck.
- Editor: Kevin Locarro, Timothy M. Snell, Andrew Sorcini.
- First Aired on October 05, 2012.
- Originally Aired on The The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dipper and Mabel are excited to join in on the fun when Grunkle Stan throws his annual Summerween party. However, when Wendy casually mentions that... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated comedy tells the story of twins Dipper and Mabel - two city kids sent to spend the summer with their crusty old great-uncle Stan (aka Grunkle Stan) in Gravity Falls, Oregon. It turns... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Summerween" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Summerween? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!