Little DipperLittle Dipper (2012) Season 1 Episode 111- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2 times this month, and 548 times total.
- Gravity Falls Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Mabel, Dipper, Grunkle Stan, Soos, Wendy, Lil' Gideon.
- Voice Actors: Kristen Schaal, Jason Morgan, Alex Hirsch, Linda Cardellini, Thurop Van Orman.
- Directed By Aaron Springer, Joe Pitt.
- Produced By Tobias Conan Trost, Alex Hirsch, Rob Renzetti.
- Written By Tim McKeon, Zach Paez, Alex Hirsch.
- Music: Brad Breeck.
- Editor: Kevin Locarro, Timothy M. Snell, Andrew Sorcini.
- First Aired on September 28, 2012.
- Originally Aired on The The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dipper feels upset when he realizes that Mabel is taller than him (by one millimeter) so he tries to find a way to make himself taller. He eventually finds an answer in Journal #3 and heads out into the woods to find the answers to his problem. Meanwhile Gideon... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This animated comedy tells the story of twins Dipper and Mabel - two city kids sent to spend the summer with their crusty old great-uncle Stan (aka Grunkle Stan) in Gravity Falls, Oregon. It turns out that Gravity Falls is not a run-of-the mill... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Dipper" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Dipper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!