Pavlov's MicePavlov's Mice (1993) Season 1 Episode 18-1- 406-620- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 328 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Directed By Michael Gerard.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By John P. McCann, Tom Ruegger, Sherri Stoner.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 06, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 7:31 minutes.
- Season: 1
In St. Petersburg, Russia in 1904, Pinky and Czar Brain (at the Pavlov Laboratory) have been conditioned to respond strangely to the sounds of bells and gongs.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pavlov's Mice" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pavlov's Mice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!