Pinky And The Brain #1Pinky And The Brain #1 (1993) Season 1 Episode 41673- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1425 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 14, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Season: 1
The mice pace about their cage. The Warner siblings sing the introductory song on camera. The mice get X-rayed. There is a short tracking shot out of the laboratory. The sign flashes.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pinky And The Brain #1" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinky And The Brain #1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!