Pinky And The Brain #2Pinky And The Brain #2 (1993) Season 1 Episode 41884- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 515 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: The Brain, Pinky.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Season: 1
Pinky runs in the wheel. The Brain writes on the blackboard. The mice get zapped by several electrodes. A long tracking shot out of the laboratory. Stars are in the background. The sign does... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pinky And The Brain #2" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinky And The Brain #2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!