Punchline- Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?Punchline- Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? (1998) Season 5 Episode 41731- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 395 times total.
- Animaniacs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Chicken Boo, Ted Foppel, Pinky, The Brain, Pesto, Squit, Bobby, Runt.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Rob Paulsen, Maurice LaMarche, John Mariano, Chick Vennera.
- Produced By Rich Arons, Rusty Miller, Peter Hastings, Sherri Stoner, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone, Steven Bernstein, Julie Bernstein.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Susan Odjakjian; more Editors ...
- First Aired on April 25, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Season: 5
Punchline host Ted Foppel tries to get to the bottom of the question of why did the chicken cross the road. Foppel interviews Pinky and the Brain who argue with... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Punchline- Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Punchline- Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!