Spike Gets SkooledSpike Gets Skooled (2014) Season 1 Episode 01-A- The Tom and Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 81 times this month, and 1536 times total.
- The Tom and Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Renegade Animation, Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Spike, Ginger, Rick.
- Voice Actors: Tom Kenny, Rick Zieff, Dave B. Mitchell, Gary Cole, Chris Parnell, Rene Mujica, Jason Alexander, Joey D'Auria, Grey DeLisle, Rachael MacFarlane; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Darrell Van Citters.
- Produced By Darrell Van Citters, Ashley Postlewaite, Sam Register.
- Written By Jim Praytor, Robert Zappia, Douglas Segal, Irving Belateche, Charles Carney, John Edwards, Darrel Campbell, Denise Downer; more Writers ...
- Music: David Ricard, John Van Tongeren, Scott Bradley, Andy Sturmer.
- Editor: Michael D'Ambrosio.
- First Aired on March 01, 2014. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom gets Spike sent to obedience school, and Jerry is left without a protector. When Spike returns, Tom tries hard to get Spike to revert to his old ways. Jerry fights back to make sure that Spike keeps his cool. Result:... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Air date reflects first showing on Teletoon in Canada; where known, the air date for Cartoon Network in US is noted.
Comprised of two 11-minute shorts, each episode features Tom the cat and Jerry the mouse plotting against each other -... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Spike Gets Skooled" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spike Gets Skooled? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!