Break UpBreak Up (1991) - The Pirates of Dark Water Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 614 times total.
- The Pirates of Dark Water Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Fil-Cartoons, Inc., Tama Production Co. Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc., Tama Production Co. Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Ioz, Ren, Tula, Niddler, Konk, Bloth, King Primus, Jargis, Lugg Brothers.
- Voice Actors: Jodi Benson, Peter Cullen, Tim Curry, Hector Elizondo, Brock Peters, George Newbern, Frank Welker, Jim Cummings, Roddy McDowall, Regis Cordic; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By John Dorman, David Kirschner, Paul Sabella, Mark Young.
- Animated By Kazuhiro Ohmane, Masahito Shishido, Toshi Mizumura, Akira Watanabe, Romy Garcia, Marie Mascarina, Achiu So, Wincat Alcala, Jess Espanola, Luis Dimaranan, Joanna Romersa; more Animators ...
- Written By Lane Raichert, Mark Young, Kelly Ward, Jim Woodring.
- Music: Tom Chase, Steve Rucker, Bodie Chandler.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Tim Iverson, Michele Douglas, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 27, 1991.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Ren learns about Niddler's past and determines to help the monkey birds to overthrow their enslavers. Although they acquire the Second Treasure of Rule, they are... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Ren is a pirate who is trying to save his planet. He journeys all over trying to recover a bunch of lost magical treasures that will bring his world back from the terrible end it's headed to.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Break Up" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Break Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!