Wake, Rattle And Roll (Series)Wake, Rattle And Roll (Series) (1990) - Wake, Rattle and Roll Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1113 times total.
- Wake, Rattle and Roll Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Four Point Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Sam, D.E.C.K.S., K.C., Grandpa Quirk.
- Voice Actors: R.J. Williams, Ebonie Smith, Terri Ivens, Avery Schreiber, Rob Paulsen, Charlie Adler, Tim Curry, Dick Gautier, Pat Musick, Frank Welker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Steven Santos, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Jim Crum, Kay Wright, Cos Anzilotti, David Kirschner, Shukri Ghalayini, Ron Ziskin, Randy Gale.
- Written By Deanna Oliver, Frank Lombardi.
- Music: Joe Curiale, Bob Mitholi, Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Jonathan L. Moser, Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Bert Navia.
- First Aired on September 17, 1990.
This was a morning show hosted by R.J. Williams and his robot companion. It showed two cartoons, "Monster Tails" and "Fender Bender 500".
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera gave weekday mornings a cartoon jumpstart with Wake, Rattle & Roll, a live-action/cartoon before-school treat. Syndicated across most of the country in 1990, the show featured the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wake, Rattle And Roll (Series). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wake, Rattle And Roll (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!