Rat In A Hot Tin CanRat In A Hot Tin Can (1995) - What A Cartoon! Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 1984 times total.
- What A Cartoon! Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Perennial Pictures Film Corporation, Hanna-Barbera Studios, Cartoon Network
- Animation Studio: Perennial Pictures Film Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: O. Ratz, Dave D. Fly, Restaurant Owner, Woman.
- Voice Actors: Harvey Korman, Marvin Kaplan, Nancy Dussault.
- Directed By Jerry Reynolds.
- Produced By Michael N. Ruggiero, Buzz Potamkin, Larry Huber.
- Animated By Charlie Cooper, Andy Kuhn, Kyle Hayworth.
- Written By Jerry Reynolds.
- Music: Jerry Reynolds, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Russ Harris, Paul Douglas.
- First Aired on July 02, 1995.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
On a cold winter night, O. Ratz is freezing with his pal Dave D. Fly as they live in a trash can. Ratz tries to sneak into a hotel for warmth and shelter but they keep tossing him out. He finds a blanket from a clothesline, but a snowplow snatches the blanket... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first What A Cartoon! Show short made outside of Hanna-Barbera. The dialogue track was recorded in Hollywood at the Hanna-Barbera studios in November 1994. Animation and post-production were com-pleted at Perennial Pictures... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rat In A Hot Tin Can" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rat In A Hot Tin Can? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!