SatisfactionSatisfaction (2012) Season 2 Episode 208- Young Justice Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 619 times total.
- Young Justice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: MOI Animation, Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mark Desmond, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Dubbilex, Dick Grayson/Robin, Conner Kent/Superboy, Clark Kent/Superman, Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad, J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter, Wally West/Kid Flash, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Lagoon Boy, Wonder Girl, Bumblebee, Batgirl.
- Voice Actors: Rene Auberjonois, Bruce Greenwood, Phil LaMarr, Jesse McCartney, Nolan North, Khary Payton.
- Directed By Doug Murphy.
- Produced By Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti, Sam Register.
- Written By Greg Weisman.
- Music: Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion, Lolita Ritmanis.
- First Aired on September 29, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
March 21: After recuperating in the hospital, Roy Harper seeks vengeance against Lex Luthor, who ruined his life the day when he was taken down during a stakeout on LexCorp. His motive causes Green Arrow and Red Arrow to try to head to Metropolis before he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Season two is retitled Young Justice: Invasion, and takes place five years after the events of the first season. This continues the story of the young heroes as the team (Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis)- now led by Nightwing-... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Satisfaction. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Satisfaction? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!