EarthlingsEarthlings (2012) Season 2 Episode 202- Young Justice Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 287 times total.
- Young Justice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: MOI Animation, Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mark Desmond, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Dubbilex, Dick Grayson/Robin, Conner Kent/Superboy, Clark Kent/Superman, Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad, J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter, Wally West/Kid Flash, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Lagoon Boy, Wonder Girl, Bumblebee, Batgirl.
- Voice Actors: Rene Auberjonois, Bruce Greenwood, Phil LaMarr, Jesse McCartney, Nolan North, Khary Payton.
- Directed By Doug Murphy.
- Produced By Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti, Sam Register.
- Written By Nicole Dubuc.
- Music: Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion, Lolita Ritmanis.
- First Aired on May 05, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
January 4: Superboy, Miss Martian and Beast Boy arrive on Rann with Adam Strange to halt the Krolotean invasion at its source. They are assisted by Alanna and Sardath. January 5: Alanna learns of Superboy and Miss Martian's relationship, that he cannot age... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Season two is retitled Young Justice: Invasion, and takes place five years after the events of the first season. This continues the story of the young heroes as the team (Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis)- now led by Nightwing-... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Earthlings. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Earthlings? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!