Sugar RushSugar Rush (2012) Season 3 Episode 339- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 272 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, Rigby, Pops, Benson.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Sam Marin.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth.
- Written By Benton Connor, Hilary Florido.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, John Enroth, Albert Fox.
- First Aired on August 27, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
Mordecai and Rigby have to pick up the donuts for the morning meeting, but they are told that the donuts they're buying are "not fit for human consumption" because they're too sugary. Pops eats the donuts and gets a sugar rush, causing him to behave jittery. This... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sugar Rush" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sugar Rush? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!